ThoughtsWithMe
Apr. 18th, 2026 09:52 amToday, I'm going out with my friends to the city library to study together. One of my friends, I'll call her Red for now, she finds it hard to study at home and now she's worried about failing her GCSEs so I offered to come with her to local library and we decided to invite some of our other friends.
Next week, I've got a "taster session" thing at the college I'm going to in September, to see what it'll be like when I do my course. I'm really, really anxious but I've asked one of my friends to walk with me since they live near the college anyway.
I feel really tired, I struggled to get out of bed this morning, not because of depression or anything, just plain old tiredness.
Week after next, my parents are leaving me home alone for two days to go to a friends wedding. I know for a fact I'll be okay and while I will miss it, I'm kind of sad they can't leave the dog with me too.
Sincerely me,
:)
Next week, I've got a "taster session" thing at the college I'm going to in September, to see what it'll be like when I do my course. I'm really, really anxious but I've asked one of my friends to walk with me since they live near the college anyway.
I feel really tired, I struggled to get out of bed this morning, not because of depression or anything, just plain old tiredness.
Week after next, my parents are leaving me home alone for two days to go to a friends wedding. I know for a fact I'll be okay and while I will miss it, I'm kind of sad they can't leave the dog with me too.
Sincerely me,
:)